Last updated: May 24th, 2021
We are committed to complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the applicable legislation such as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation). This Policy explains how, when, and for what purposes Company collects and uses the information about the users that specifically identifies them and the information about their activities during the visit on the Website and services provision, when directly linked to personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”).
Please note that This Policy does not cover the collection and use of your personally identifiable information by any third parties who operate the websites links to which may be contained on the Website. We suggest you reviewing their own privacy policies before using their websites.
By using the Website, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Website or submit data to us. We recommend you to read this Policy each time before using the Website or the Services and before submitting any data.
2. What Personal Data is collected?
We collect your:
- Name and surname/name of the legal entity that you represent;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- Country name.
We do not collect, share or process your sensitive personal data (religious or political views, health-related information, etc.) in any manner.
3. Why is Personal Data collected?
The abovementioned data is being used to make data-driven decisions on improving our services, the provision of services themselves and to make our communication as convenient as possible.
The data is being used for the following purposes:
- Personal identifying data (your name, your surname, the names of your representatives, the legal entities you represent) – to identify you;
- E-mail address – to communicate with you, to provide you with information and offers;
- Approximate location data (IP address and Country) – for statistical purposes and in order to know your language preferences;
- Use of the Website data (how you use the Website) – to ensure your security during use of the Website.
In addition, we may process your data to decide whether and on what terms to provide our services, customer support, customization, updating and improvement of the services and the Website.
4. How is Personal Data collected?
We collect your Personal Data by 2 means:
- We remember data voluntarily provided by you on the Website (e.g. when you use the Contact Form) or in any communication to (e.g. e-mails you send, chats), or interactions with us (registering an account);
- We obtain data from your browser. Namely: your IP address and Country.
Prior to starting registering your personal details on our Website, promotional campaigns or a newsletter, we ask if you give a specific and informed consent thereto by means of a clear affirmative opt-in.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. You may edit it in your personal account cabinet.
5. Do we store Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be retained until you delete your account or ask us to delete it. Please note that such a request will terminate your account. Data may be retained for a longer period in order to comply with the law if we become subject to such requirements.
6. Do we sell/share your Personal Data?
We do not transfer Personal Data of our users to third parties, except if:
- the Company is sold, merged, bought by the third party, to whom your data is conveyed. In these occasions, we will notify you of any change in ownership;
- required by the decisions of governmental authorities and court rulings we may be subject to;
7. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data?
- right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information that we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”;
- right to correct – the right to have your Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to erase – the right to request that we delete your Personal Data from our system;
- right to restrict our use of your Personal Data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal Data;
- right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal Data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a request via [email protected]
The security of our users is our top priority. We use the most recent informational technologies and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification. We try our best to ensure that the processing of Personal Data takes place in accordance with the applicable legislation.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
NoUpset disclaims any liability for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us by such means.